Monday, March 23, 2009

Moving

I'm not moving my blog to my new home page at http://curtiscooley.com. The main reason is I'm starting my own software contracting and agile consulting company. At first it'll just be me trying to find companies willing to give me money in return for helping them build software. My main value add will be my many years of agile consulting. Not that I'll try to convert shops to agile, but just that my agile experience has taught me how to maximize value to the customer.

Thank you all for following me here and I hope you follow me to my new site.

You can also follow me on twitter:CurtisRCooley

Also, my new blogging software does a much much better job of formatting source code, as you'll see by my first post there: Why You Should Program To Interfaces Part I

No comments: